- Do you need more space for entertaining or a play space for the kids?
- Are you looking for a more welcoming entry with ‘curb appeal?’
- Is ‘easy care’ on the top of your priority list or do you love to garden?
- Is there a view you’d like to hide or enhance?
- Would you like to attract birds or muffle neighborhood noise?
Questions like these help us turn your yard into the place that’s perfect for YOU!
- An analysis of site conditions, including soil type, slopes, sun & shade patterns, and an inventory of any existing plants
- A base map is created including your house and property lines, then ‘hardscape’ features such as patios or decks, walks, retaining walls, ponds or swimming pools, gazebos or arbors are added.
- Plant materials are selected based upon site conditions, mature size, growth rate, bloom time, and your personal preferences.
- Image views are created, using photos of your site. These show you just what your completed landscaping will look like! No more trying to decipher confusing drawings!
- Finally, we will review the plans with you, answering your questions, and making any needed changes.
- Design fees are based on the size and complexity of your project.